What Career Pays The Most?
Obtaining a good and rewarding career is a goal many people strive for. Many people are always looking for the highest paying jobs around. So what career pays the most?
Highest Paying Jobs:
- Surgeons: Surgeons can make upwards of $400,000 a year in salary.
- Anesthesiologists: These doctors can make between $360,000 and $400,000 per year.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: These specialists earn a salary of around $370,000 per year.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists: These doctors earn close to $350,000 per year.
- Internists: These physicians make around $300,000 a year.
Other High Paying Careers
There are also many other jobs that don’t require a medical degree that pay very well. They include:
- Software developers: Software developers can make upwards of $90,000, and those with experience can make in excess of $150,000.
- Air Traffic Controllers: Those working in this field can make around $120,000 per year.
- Lawyers: Attorneys can earn anywhere from $60,000 to $175,000 per year.
- Financial Managers: Even those with only a few years of experience can make upwards of $90,000, while more experienced managers can make in excess of $150,000.
- Marketing Managers: These professionals can make around $100,000 a year.
So as you can see, there are many careers that pay very well. While some may require a medical degree or specialized training, others require only experience and knowledge. Whether you’re looking for a high paying career in the medical profession or another field, you have plenty of options to choose from.