Google Career Certificates: The New Way to Get Your Professional Career Started
Google Career Certificates provide individuals with an opportunity to develop their technical skills and quickly jumpstart a career in a growing field. As the digital skills gap continues to widen, these certificates provide an accessible way to launch career aspirations in an ever-changing digital economy.
What is included in a Google Career Certificate?
Google Career Certificates are credentials earned through an extensive program of rigorous, hands-on skilling in a particular field. A certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the program. Certificates include:
- IT Support: Learn the essential skills to help troubleshoot and maintain the many devices and software used by businesses.
- Data Analytics: Discover how to use data to answer questions and make decisions of business strategy.
- Project Management: Get trained on essential skills in project planning and execution, from setting milestones to stay on track with projects.
- UX Design: Master the skills and principles needed to create user experiences that keep people engaged with the digital world.
Google Career Certificates are meant to meet the demands of today’s companies and industries that are in need of applicants with specific digital skills to run their businesses. Earning a Google Career Certificate validates that you possess applied knowledge and technical ability as it relates to a particular field.
What skills will I gain?
Earning a Google Career Certificate takes on average four to six months to complete, but the skills acquired will last a lifetime. Students are taught material that is consistently updated and informed by the leading programming languages and libraries.
Each certificate focuses on real-world application and practical, hands-on experience. Skills learned will include the following:
- Python programming
- Data manipulation with SQL
- Data analysis and visualization
- Project management principles
- Design and UX principles
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Soft skills such as communication, collaboration, and project planning
Benefits of Earning a Google Career Certificate
With a certificate from Google, you will be proficient in the skills necessary for a successful career in your chosen field. As an additional benefit, having a certificate from Google can differentiate you from other applicants when looking for a job. With the backing of such a respected brand, employers can be assured that certified students are well-versed in knowledge and skill sets essential for the job.
Google Career Certificates are intended to give individuals the opportunity to grow their potential and easily enter the job market. With the digital skills gap widening, this certification is an excellent way to have the skills needed to launch a career. With applied knowledge and technical ability in hand, each certificate recipient is well-prepared to make a significant impact in their field.