Making Every Shot in NBA 2K14 My Career
NBA 2K14’s My Career mode allows gamers to experience what it’s like to manage a basketball career. Getting good at making shots can be extremely difficult and time-consuming, but there are a few tips and tricks you can use to up your game for NBA 2K14 My Career.
Best Practices for Making Shots in My Career
- Aim Carefully: Aiming your shots is key to making the shot. Hold the left stick in the direction of the basket and hold down the shot button for the desired length of time.
- Wait for the Sweet Spot: An indicator will appear over a players head once the player lines up and takes a shot. Wait for the indicator to turn green before releasing the shot button.
- Power Up: Release the shot button when the power meter is full. This will give your shot maximum power and accuracy.
Tips and Tricks for Making Shots in My Career
- Know the Controls: Get a feel for the controls. Move the left stick to line up the shot, press the shoot button and release it when the power meter is full.
- Find the Hot Spots: Determine where the sweet spot is on the court for each player. This spot can vary from player to player.
- Practice Makes Perfect: As with any video game, practice makes perfect. Spend some time shooting the ball and get a good feel for how the game works.
The most important aspect of making shots in NBA 2K14 My Career mode is practice. Take the time to get a feel for the controls, where each player’s sweet spot is, and most importantly, have fun!