How to Delete a Manager Career in FIFA 22
If you’ve been playing FIFA 22 and find yourself wanting to start a whole new career with a new manager, then you’ll need to know how to delete a manager career in FIFA 22. Fortunately, the process is quite simple and straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Save Your Current Career
First and foremost, you’ll want to save your current manager career in FIFA 22. This is an important step as it ensures your progress is preserved so you can pick up again where you left off. To do this, from the main FIFA 22 menu, make sure you’re on the ‘My Career’ tab, and then select the ‘Save My Career’ option. After this, you’ll have the option to save the current game state, which you’ll need to do.
2. Delete Your Current Manager Career
Next, you’ll need to delete your current career as a manager in FIFA 22. Doing this is quite straightforward. From the main FIFA 22 menu, go to the ‘My Career’ tab again and then select the ‘Delete Manager Career’ option. Note that this will permanently delete your progress, so make sure to save your career beforehand.
3. Create a New Manager Career
After deleting your current manager career in FIFA 22, you’ll be ready to create a new career. To do this, from the main FIFA 22 menu, select the ‘My Career’ tab and then select the ‘Create Manager Career’ option. From there, it’s just a matter of following the on-screen prompts to create your new manager career.
4. Enjoy Your New Manager Career!
Finally, you’ll be ready to dive into your new manager career in FIFA 22. Enjoy!
- Make sure to save your current career before deleting it. This will ensure your progress is preserved.
- It’s a good idea to make a backup copy of your current manager career in case you ever want to reload it later.
- After deleting your current manager career, avoid creating a new one until you’ve tried other game modes, such as playing a match or participating in a tournament.
Following these steps should set you up to start a brand-new, fresh manager career in FIFA 22. Good luck!