Changing Difficulty on UFC 4 Career Mode
Are you having trouble making progress in your UFC 4 career mode? Are your opponents too strong? No problem; this guide will walk you through the steps for changing difficulty on UFC 4. With a few simple instructions, you can easily adjust the difficulty settings to meet your needs.
Steps to Change Difficulty in UFC 4
- Begin by opening the main menu, which is located in the top left of the screen.
- After the menu has opened, select ‘Game Settings’.
- Once the Game Settings page opens, select ‘Gameplay’, which is the third option from the left.
- The next page will present several settings for difficulty. You can adjust these settings to change your opponent’s power level or to change the match-up difficulty.
- When you are finished adjusting the settings, you must confirm the changes. To do this, select the ‘Confirm’ button located at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Experiment with different settings, as this can help you create a more rewarding experience.
- If you wish to try the maximum difficulty settings, select the ‘Tournament Expert’ setting.
- If you wish to try an easier experience, select the ‘Beginner’ setting.
Once you have confirmed your settings, you can begin your career with a customized difficulty level. With this guide, changing difficulty in UFC 4 is simple and easy.