Calling Plays 2K22 MyCareer
Basics of Playcalling
Playcalling is an important skill to master if you want to maximize your play time in NBA 2K22 MyCareer. It can be difficult to stay organized and know what the best plays are for each situation. Here are some basic tips for getting started with playcalling:
- Choose the Right Play: Think about the players you have on the court, how you want to attack the defense, and what type of play would be most effective. Isolations, screens, or post-ups for example, can be great ways to get an open look.
- Understand the Situation: Are you trying to score quickly, or are you looking to work the ball around to get a better shot? Knowing the situation will help you choose the right play.
- Consider the Matchup: Is your player going against a bigger defender? Is the defense likely to double-team the ball-handler or play off him? Taking a look at the opposing team’s defensive strategies will help you decide which play to call.
- Analyze the Score: If it’s a close game in the fourth quarter, it’s probably best to focus on getting stops and avoiding giving up easy buckets. On the other hand, if you’re up by 10 with a few minutes left, you may want to focus more on running the clock out and keeping possession.
Once you’ve mastered the basics of playcalling, here are some tips to help you become an advanced playcaller in NBA 2K22 MyCareer.
- Use the Audibles: Audibles are a great way to mix up your playcalling and keep the opposing team guessing. Audible the play during a timeout or before the ball is inbounded to get a quick shot off.
- Know Your Options: Make sure you know all of the plays in your playbook, so you can make an informed decision when you need to choose a play. Practice each play in the practice facility so you can get a feel for what works best in different situations.
- Switch to a Different Play: If the opposing team has taken away your first option, it may be time to call a different play. Make quick decisions to take advantage of the mismatches created when the defense adjusts.
- Time Your Plays: Ideally, you want to call a play when you have the most time to think it over. If you wait until the last few seconds of the shot clock, you may not have enough time to set up an effective play.
Being a successful play caller in NBA 2K22 MyCareer requires a lot of preparation, knowledge, and timing. It’s also important to stay organized and have a plan of attack. With a little bit of practice, you can become a master at playcalling and get the most out of your experience.