How Much Does it Cost to Wrap a Car
A vehicle wrap can drastically change the visual appearance of a car and is an economical way to express your creativity and unique sense of style. But, what does it cost to professionally wrap your car?
Factors That Affect the Cost of Wrapping your Car
The cost of a vehicle wrap can vary based on the following factors:
- Vehicle Size: A larger size vehicle will require more material and more labor so it will cost more than a smaller one.
- Wrap Type: You may choose full wrap or spot wrap. A full wrap typically costs more than a spot wrap.
- Graphic Design: If you’re not creating a design on your own, the cost of graphic design will add to the project.
- Vehicle’s Condition: If the vehicle is not in the best condition, extra costs may be incurred.
Average Prices for Vehicle Wraps
It is difficult to give an exact price without taking into account the above factors, but typically the cost of a professional wrap can range from:
- Complete Car Wrap: $2500 to $5000
- Spot Wrap: $750 to $1500
It is important to remember that the ultimate cost of a vehicle wrap depends on the factors mentioned above, as well as the quality of material chosen and the reputation of the installer. Investing in a good quality wrap ensures a better outcome in terms of the longevity of the wrap and its appearance.
Overall, getting your car wrapped can be a very cost-effective way to make a big visual impact. With experienced installers, high quality materials, a great design, and proper maintenance, you can enjoy your customized wrap for years to come.