How Much Does It Cost To Wrap A Car?
When it comes to car customization, one of the more popular options is vehicle wraps. These can start out as something as simple as a window tint, or they can be full car wraps that completely transform a car. An important factor to consider when making the decision to get your car wrapped is the cost.
Factors To Consider
There are several things to consider when looking into the costs to wrap your car:
- Which Type Of Wrap – basic or full
- Size Of The Car – some larger cars may require more material
- Difficulty Of Design – certain wrap designs can be more intricate and time consuming
- The Wrapping Company – prices can vary depending on the company that you choose
Average Cost Of Vehicle Wraps
The average cost of a full car wrap is between $2,000 and $5,000. A basic wrap can start at around $500. Generally speaking, the more complex the design and the larger the vehicle, the higher the cost of the wrap will be.
Other Costs To Consider
In addition to the cost of the car wrap itself, there are a few other costs to consider:
- Removal Of Old Wrap – if you are replacing an existing wrap, the cost of removing the old wrap can cost up to several hundred dollars.
- Installation – the cost of installation is usually included in the cost of the wrap.
- Maintenance – wraps will need to be maintained in order to keep them looking good. This includes waxing, drying, and cleaning.
In conclusion, the cost of wrapping a car can vary greatly depending on the type of wrap, size of the car, complexity of the design, and the wrapping company. A basic wrap can start at around $500, while a full wrap can cost upwards of $5,000. Additionally, there may be other costs to consider such as removal of the old wrap and maintenance.