Wrapping a Car – Cost Overview
Car wrapping is a popular and cost-effective way of customizing a vehicle’s appearance. This wrap can effectively encapsulate an entire car or just a part of it according to your preferences. Let’s take an in-depth look at the costs associated with wrapping your vehicle.
What Factors Affect the Cost?
The cost of a car wrap will vary depending on a few different factors. These include:
- Car size: Naturally, larger vehicles such as SUVs and trucks will cost more to wrap due to the larger surface area of the car.
- Type of wrap: Partial wraps are cheaper than full wraps and will cover less area.
- Quality of film: The type, brand, and level of quality of the vinyl film used for wrapping will also affect the price.
- Location: Depending on your geographical location, costs may range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.
- Additional finishes: Additional customizations such as the application of graphics and logos will increase the overall cost of the wrap.
On average, full vehicle wraps typically cost between $2,500 and $5,000, depending on the aforementioned factors. Partial wraps and color changes are generally much cheaper, as they consume less vinyl film and require less labor.
Wrapping a car is an extremely cost-effective way of customizing and personalizing your vehicle’s appearance. Prices can vary depending on the size of the vehicle, the type of wrap, the quality of the film, the location, and any additional finishes. Typically, full car wraps can cost anywhere between $2,500-$5,000.