Steph Curry’s Three Pointers
Steph Curry is an NBA superstar who is known for his impressive three-point shooting. Let’s take a look at the number of three pointers Curry has made in his career.
Steph Curry is currently second all-time in three-pointers made in NBA history, with 2,899 as of the end of 2019-2020 season. This impressive total is just 91 points behind Ray Allen for the all-time record for three-pointers made in a career.
Steph has also attempted 6,665 three-pointers in his career, the most in NBA history.
Curry’s shooting accuracy from three-point range is impressive. He is currently fourth all-time in three-point percentage, shooting 43.5%.
Breakdown per Year
- 2014-15: Curry made 286 three-pointers, shooting a career-high 44.3%.
- 2015-16: Curry made 402 three-pointers, shooting a career-high 45.4%. He set the single-season record of three-pointers made.
- 2016-17: Curry made 324 three-pointers, shooting a career-high 41.1%.
- 2017-18: Curry made 321 three-pointers, shooting a career-high 42.3%.
- 2018-19: Curry made 307 three-pointers, shooting a career-high 43.7%.
- 2019-20: Curry made 209 three-pointers, shooting a career-high 41.2%.
Steph Curry is an NBA legend and one of the best three-point shooters of all time. He is currently second all-time in three-pointers made and first all-time in three-pointers attempted. His career shooting accuracy from beyond the arc is an impressive 43.5%.