The Career Hits of Bryce Harper
Bryce Harper is one of the best players in Major League Baseball and his impressive offensive statistics have him in the spotlight, especially his career hits. Here, we look at the total amounts of hits Harper has achieved across his career.
First Four Seasons
Harper debuted in 2012, when he was just 19 years old. Despite his inexperience, he quickly made a name for himself with his offensive performance.
- 2012: Harper hit a total of 152 hits.
- 2013: He increased his career hits to 182.
- 2014: He maxed out his hits to 184 that year.
- 2015: In 2015, he had 184 hits.
Post-2015 Career Hits
After 2015 saw Harper having his most successful year in terms of hits, his career hit-totals saw a steady but noticeable decline through the years.
- 2016: Harper had his lowest career hits to date, with just 153.
- 2017: He then managed to get 179 hits this year.
- 2018: He increased his hits tally limply to 173.
- 2019: His most recent season saw evidence of Harper returning to offensive form, with 175 hits.
Career Hits Total
In total, across his seven-year career, Harper has 1,017 total hits. His most successful year for hits so far was in 2015, which saw him hit a total of 184 hits.