Does Madden 17 Have Career Mode?
Madden NFL 17 is the 28th installment in the Madden NFL franchise and it has been met with much enthusiasm. One of the most popular questions being asked by gamers is if the new game includes career mode and if so, what does it entail?
Overview of the Career Mode
Madden 17 does include an all-new career mode which features several improvements from previous iterations and offers a more robust and integrated experience. Players create a character from scratch – selecting the player position, team and unique traits. As the game begins, you will be given limited options to customize the character and develop it into a more complete player.
The career mode consists of several interactive options throughout the game. Players are free to choose which challenges to face and how to use their character in order to progress.
Features of the Career Mode
The career mode in Madden 17 offers a wide range of features and options:
- Create Unique Characters: Create a unique character and develop it as you progress through the career mode.
- Choose Player Position: Start your character off as a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, etc.
- Select Team: Decide which team you would like to start your career with.
- Interactive Story Line: Progress through interactive story lines that respond to your choices.
- Coaching Decisions: Make decisions such as hiring and firing coaches, making trades and setting lineups.
- Play Off-Field Events: Play off-field events such as interviews, team meetings, and contract negotiations.
Madden 17 does include a career mode that puts players in the shoes of the general manager and gives them the option to control their team. It offers an immersive experience that is sure to please fans of the franchise.