Can You Change Positions in FIFA 21 Player Career?
In FIFA 21, players can take their career to the next level by progressing through the ranks at their club, becoming the best player in the world and capturing the top trophies. One of the features included in FIFA 21 Player Career is the ability to change positions, allowing players to choose a more suitable role and become the star player they always wanted to be.
How to Change Positions in FIFA 21 Player Career
Changing positions in FIFA 21 Player Career is a simple process that can have a big impact on your overall performance. Here are the steps you need to take to successfully switch positions:
- Step 1: Enter the Player Career mode and select your club.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Coaching’ and select the ‘Management’ tab.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Position Change’ option.
- Step 4: Choose the position you want to switch to.
Once you successfully complete the aforementioned steps, your position will be switched and you can move forward with your career as the star you always wanted to be.
Benefits of Changing Positions
Changing positions in FIFA 21 can bring a number of benefits, such as:
- More enjoyment: Playing the same position over a long period of time can become repetitive and boring, switching positions can help combat this.
- Better performance: Playing a position that better suits your personal style of play can drastically improve your performance.
- Variable experiences: Changing your position allows you to experience different aspects of the game, such as new attacking and defensive tactics.
Changing positions in FIFA 21 is a great way to keep your career fresh and interesting, and can have a drastic effect on your performance and enjoyment. By following the steps outlined above, you can quickly and easily change positions in FIFA 21 Player Career.